– have minimum 1 years of experience.
-food handlers card
-experience in high volume restaurant
– preferably have a culinary degree.
– good knife skills
– knowledge of fermentation & gluten production is a plus
– pastry experience a plus
– brunch shift, must know how to cook eggs all ways.
– prepare all mis-en-place for station and working service.
– have superior culinary, food production and high standards of excellence.
– be a motivated self-starter with excellent communication.
– able to lift 50lbs
– hourly pay ($14.50-$18 per hour DOE)Must be able to work cleanly, efficiently, with respect for quality ingredients and careful attention to preparation.