Here’s To Your Journey
with Reservation Center
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Omaha Gbl Sls&Ctmr Care Campus
located at 1818 North 90th Street, Omaha, NE 68114
is currently hiring a EPIC Support Specialist.
The basic function of the position is to load and maintain property content and digital assets in the Enterprise Property Information Center (EPIC) database as well other electronic reservation systems that represent Marriott branded properties.
· Maintain and update hotel content using a variety of electronic channels (i.e., EPIC, MARSHA, eFAST)
Review submitted usage rights for hotels, Marriott International and third parties
Review, edit, or write captions for hotel websites for Marriott.com and Hotel Website related pages
· Use MARSHA to verify rates and package information in order to ensure quality information is being loaded on the various Hotel Website pages
· Effectively and professionally communicates to property and corporate contacts offering support and guidance that impacts hotel content
· Researches, identifies, and resolves incorrect content appearing on the hotel websites
Performs control office duties for non-MARSHA system properties, as needed
· Reports system problems and trends to proper contacts, including corporate headquarters
· Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing
Preferred experience with Marriott reservation computer system(s)
Proven oral and written communication skills
Ability to use problem-solving skills in an environment with little supervision
Preferred experience in a customer service department
Preferred Native MARSHA experience
System Operator experience preferred
Preferred experience with hotel reservation department
Preferred experience with PCs, Internet, and Microsoft Office applications
Good organizational and time management skills
Accurate typing skills
Must have no more than 5 occurrences and 2 active notifications
No written warnings within the last 12 months
Must have a satisfactory (Solid “P”) performance rating or higher on last performance evaluation
To apply now, go to: https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/18003C8J?%3Flang=en-us
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers
to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media. FacebookTwitterLinkedInInstagram@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat.
So, we ask, where will your journey take you? Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.