As the “face” of our restaurant, you will be responsible for ensuring a great experience for our customers from food execution to dining room experience. You will oversee operations of the restaurant by interfacing with the kitchen manager, and all front of house. Daily operations include staffing, scheduling, inventory ordering, customer dining experience, point of sale and managing staff daily sales reconciliations. We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
* 2-3 years Restaurant management experience
* Strong leadership qualities demonstrated with hands on teaching and mentoring.
* Ability to prepare reports and analyze metrics, report on profit/loss.
* Understanding of food and labor costs.
* Good customer service and resolution skills.
* Strong work ethic, capable of working independently.
* Mature managing and problem solving skills.
Competitive pay and salary based on experience. Qualified applicants can email resume for a phone interview.