Le Fontane Restaurant is in search of an experienced Waiter or Waitress.
This Southern Italian restaurant provides service to a la carte dining, larger family occasions, and mid-sized professional events. It has managed to preserve over 27 years of quality service and constantly reflects the best that Italian cuisine has to offer.
The restaurant is located on the boarder of Somers and Katonah, New York attracting attention from both nearby Connecticut cities and the surrounding Westchester county. Now consisting of a comfortable Bar area, traditional Main Room, spacious Garden Room, and outdoor patio; it has kept ahead of the growth and demands of the business.
Le Fontane is looking to add a Professional Server to their family of staff. Preferably a full time employee who is interested in learning new skills and growing their expertise with the demands of the position. As with any restaurant position there is the expectation of hard work, but we take extra pride on maintaining a staff that strives towards a common goal and uses team work to achieve it.
Examples of Common Expectations
– tasks associated with taking food and drink orders.
– experience with preparing common / basic drinks.
– performing the appropriate setup for the occasion, and redress for the next shift.
– conducting assigned bus staff to maintain a successful dining service.
– practice of serving food and addressing actions needed throughout the dining experience.
– taking on other tasks as needed including dessert, coffee, etc…
We do believe our staff need to live within a reasonable distance to be successful in this business, please make sure to make that determination for your-self before applying.
Job Type: Full-time