Join our team and lead the Oui Bar + KTCHN restaurant operation at the Radisson RED Minneapolis!
Are you RED”s Restaurant Manager?
• You are hospitality – you want to change the life of every person who grabs some grub at the Oui Bar + KTCHN. You goal is to make sure your staff is excited to provide an unforgettable experience that keeps your guests coming back for more (and more and more).
• You are passionate – about every detail and aspect that goes in to making a restaurant operation successful. Hiring a great staff? Sign me up. Ensuring the restaurant is clean, equipment is functioning, food & beverages supplies are in stock, and the ambience is set? You are on it. You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
• You are a leader – training and motivating a team of F&D Creatives (aka Servers) & Bartenders is what gets you excited to go to work. You know how to create a high energy environment where fun and work collide, and ultimately everyone (guests and staff alike) go home exhilarated and excited for more.
Do you embrace individuality and expression? Do you trust others to be bold, exuberant and surprise you? How about a high-five for your staff on their way home? If so, then we want to hear from you!
To make our HR folks happy… below highlights of few of those typical ‘responsibilities’ and ‘requirements’ you may be used to seeing in other job postings.
• Supervises food & beverage outlets to the Oui Bar + KTCHN specifications and brand standards.
• Manage the restaurant operation, overall budget, inventory count, food & beverage requisitions, purchasing and disbursement of supplies
• Ensure that meeting space is readied (clean, functional, comfortable) working closely with sales and clients to maximize guest satisfaction and repeat business
• Develop and implement strategies and practices which support Creative (employee) engagement
• Embrace the RED service culture – reinforcing skills for Creatives that create a lasting service culture that provides for caring, comfortable, and consistent experiences
• 3+ years of previous progressive food & beverage / restaurant experience
• Strong verbal, written, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
• Natural leader, motivator and relationship builder
• Collaborative, energetic, optimistic, flexible, and adaptable
• Creative problem solver and innovator – ability to resolve conflicts with ease
• Passionate about the hospitality industry, RED and the RED experience
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling all situations.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays.